The healthynest Cloth Diaper is a safe and sustainable diapering option that includes a soft, organic merino wool cover for natural waterproofing without added chemicals and a super absorbant, GOTS certified organic cotton inner. Also included in this trial are two liners that are perfect for providing an extra boost to keep your little one dry and comfortable at night. These layers work together to provide your family with a reusable diapering solution that can be used for multiple children, and best of all, is leak-free, non-toxic, and earth-friendly.
- Bundle includes:
- 2x organic cotton inners
- 1x merino wool waterproof outercover
- 2x liners for additional absorbency
- 1x organic cotton zip pouch
- Outer cover is made of organic, merino wool for natural waterproofing
- Inner is made of organic, unbleached, birdseye cotton, elastic, and plastic snaps
- Inner layer’s gussets are elastic for a perfect, leak-free fit
- Each inner diaper size includes a set of snaps to grow with your baby
- Care instructions:
- Inners: Cloth diapers require a bit more extra care than normal laundry. See the care guide for the organic cotton inners here.
- Cover: Merino wool requires lanolizing in order to keep it waterproof over time. See the care guide for this cover here.
DIAPER SIZE GUIDE
XS: 4 – 12 lbs
S: 9 – 14 lbs
M: 14 – 24 lbs
L: 25 – 38 lbs
healthynest was founded by Shazi Visram and Joe Kulak who are the masterminds behind the popular organic baby brand, Happy Family Organics. They passionately believe that every parent deserves to be a healthy, happy, and connected baby, and their mission is to protect and promote infant health. Each purchase from healthynest’s unique diapering program includes science-backed, age-specific enrichment activities that are designed to inspire meaningful connections. These durable diapers are not only leak-free but are made from baby-safe, plant-based materials and only the softest cotton comes in contact with your little one’s skin. The brand conducts rigorous third-party testing for toxins such as VOCs, dioxins and pesticides so you can rest easy knowing you’re putting only the safest, food-grade quality standard products on your little one’s precious skin.