The healthynest Our Cleaning System is gentle yet effective, and is multiple cleaning products bundled up into one fabulous concentrate! Each 34 oz bottle makes 11 baby dish soaps, 17 hand soaps, and 34 surface sprays, which keeps 33 plastic bottles out of landfills, saves 50 rolls of paper towels, and cuts the cost of household cleaning products by 50%! Formulated without neurotoxic chemicals and endocrine disruptors, this 100% plant and mineral-based cleaning solution will protect your littlest family members’ delicate microbiome.
- System includes:
- 1x Cleaning Concentrate (34 oz)
- 1x Reusable stainless steel bottle for hand soap
- 1x Reusable stainless steel bottle for baby dish soap
- 1x Reusable stainless steel bottle for surface spray
- 3x Reusable dish cloths
- 1x Silicone measuring cup
- Formulated with sugar-based cleansers, rosemary leaf oil with natural antibacterial properties, and organic bergamot for a naturally light, fresh citrus aroma.
- Dishcloths are made of 70% wood pulp and 30% cotton. Both materials are naturally 100% biodegradable and compostable. They are dyed with OEKO-Tex certified 100% water-based inks.
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- EWG verified and MadeSafe certified
- Free from phthalates, parabens, synthetic ingredients, and microplastics
- Stainless steel bottles do not leech or shatter
- Free from single-use products and packaging
- Made in California in a solar-powered plant. The sun powers up to 86% of the electricity for this skincare concentrate.
- Please note: We recommend diluting the concentrate with filtered or distilled water.
HOW IT WORKS
- Step 1: Fill the bottle with 3 oz concentrate for baby dish soap, 2 oz concentrate for hand soap, and 1 oz concentrate for surface spray.
- Step 2: Add water to the twinkle symbol on the bottle.
- Step 3: Shake gently and it’s ready to use!
- To remove stains: We recommend applying some concentrate directly on the stain and letting it sit for about 10 minutes, then wash as normal. If it’s your first time using the concentrate on this fabric, we recommend testing on a small patch on the fabric first, to make sure the color of your fabric is not affected.
- For a stronger clean: You can increase the cleaning power by adding more concentrate for places like kitchen and bathroom tiles. To start, we recommend adding 15-30ml more of concentrate to the surface spray, and see how that works for your cleaning needs. For deeper cleaning, you can also let a few minutes pass between when you spray the surface you’re cleaning, and when you wipe it clean.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Coco-Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Citric Acid (Plant-Derived), Decyl Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Bicarbonate (Food-Grade Baking Soda), Gluconic Acid (Plant-Derived), Sodium Benzoate (Plant-Derived), Linalool+, dl-Limonene+
*Certified Organic ingredient
+Component of essential oils
healthynest was founded by Shazi Visram and Joe Kulak who are the masterminds behind the popular organic baby brand, Happy Family Organics. They passionately believe that every parent deserves to be a healthy, happy, and connected baby, and their mission is to protect and promote infant health. Each purchase from healthynest’s unique diapering program includes science-backed, age-specific enrichment activities that are designed to inspire meaningful connections. These durable diapers are not only leak-free but are made from baby-safe, plant-based materials and only the softest cotton comes in contact with your little one’s skin. The brand conducts rigorous third-party testing for toxins such as VOCs, dioxins and pesticides so you can rest easy knowing you’re putting only the safest, food-grade quality standard products on your little one’s precious skin.