The Tot Exclusive
Women's Pima Cotton PJ Set - Cherry Hearts
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Exclusive to The Tot, the super soft Hart + Land two-piece pajama set will keep mama cozy all night. With a long sleeve henley style top and relaxed pant, they’re perfect for lounging or morning cuddles.Key features:
- Made of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton
- Dyes meet Oeko-tex Standard 100 requirements- meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substance
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Two piece set with elastic waistband and three button placket top
- Cultivated without the use of pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- Print designed by Sally King McBride
- Size chart available in image gallery
- Runs small, we recommend ordering up a size
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.