Exclusive to The Tot, the super soft Hart + Land two-piece pajama set will keep mama cozy all night. With a long sleeve henley style top and relaxed pant, they’re perfect for lounging or morning cuddles. Great for Easter!
- Made of 100% organic Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Two piece set with Elastic waistband and Three button placket in front
- All dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements
- Sustainably and ethically made in Peru
- Print designed by Inslee Fariss
- Machine washable
- Size chart available in image gallery
- Runs small, we recommend ordering up a size
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.