The Tot Exclusive
Women's Organic Pima Cotton Short Sleeve PJ Set- Bugs
On sale for $54.00. Originally priced at $90.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Exclusive to The Tot, this super soft sleepwear has a fun insect print and will keep mama cozy all night. With a short sleeve button down style top and relaxed short, the HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton PJ Set is perfect for lounging or morning cuddles.
- Made of 100% organic Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants and antibacterial agents
- Two piece set with elastic waistband and three button placket in front
- All dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements
- Cultivated without the use of pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Print designed by Inslee Fariss
- Machine washable
- Size chart available in image gallery
- Runs small, we recommend ordering up a size
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. Illustrated with exclusive prints by various artists, HART + LAND PJs are made from 100% Pima Cotton and are free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. Designed to fit snug, they’re also made without flame retardants and never treated with PFAS or antibacterial agents. With designs for the whole family, birthday parties, lazy weekends and holiday cards just got a whole lot cuter.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.