The HART + LAND Women’s Organic Personalized Hoodie with patches is made from delightfully soft organic Pima cotton, and is perfect for mixing and matching or layering for a little bit of extra warmth!
- Made of organic Pima Cotton
- Non-toxic dyes
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Hypoallergenic and breathable composition
- Long sleeves
- Two front pockets
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Made in Peru
- Enter the letters or initials (max one letter for large patches and max three letters for small patches)
- Patch sizes vary between 1.75 – 4.75″ W x 5.25″ T
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.