Exclusive to The Tot, the HART + LAND Women’s Bamboo PJ Set has a cozy, relaxed fit and is made from the perfect blend of 95% bamboo rayon and 5% spandex. Hypoallergenic and sustainably made, this classic PJ set is practically made for morning snuggles, and will have mama feeling comfy and well-rested.
- Made of 95% sustainable bamboo rayon and 5% spandex
- Cultivated without the use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Made in an eco-friendly closed-loop system
- GOTS approved dyes
- Two piece set with button-down top, collar, and left breast pocket
- Elastic waistband
- Free of flame retardants and antibacterial agents
- Moisture-absorbent and quick-drying
- Resistant to odor causing bacteria and UV rays
- Machine washable
- Fairtrade certified
- Sustainably made in India
- This product’s hangtags are sustainably made from recycled paper, reducing its carbon footprint and cutting back on waste.
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. Illustrated with exclusive prints by various artists, HART + LAND PJs are made from 100% Pima Cotton and are free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. Designed to fit snug, they’re also made without flame retardants and never treated with PFAS or antibacterial agents. With designs for the whole family, birthday parties, lazy weekends and holiday cards just got a whole lot cuter.