The HART + LAND Bamboo Solid Crop Pants are made from a hypoallergenic bamboo rayon and spandex blend, and are the perfect casual basic for both relaxation and light exercise.
- Made of 95% sustainable bamboo rayon and 5% spandex
- Cultivated without the use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Made in an eco-friendly closed-loop system
- GOTS approved dyes
- Moisture-absorbent and quick-drying
- Resistant to odor causing bacteria and UV rays
- Machine washable
- Fairtrade certified
- Sustainably made in India
- This product’s hangtags are sustainably made from recycled paper, reducing its carbon footprint and cutting back on waste.
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. Illustrated with exclusive prints by various artists, HART + LAND PJs are made from 100% Pima Cotton and are free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. Designed to fit snug, they’re also made without flame retardants and never treated with PFAS or antibacterial agents. With designs for the whole family, birthday parties, lazy weekends and holiday cards just got a whole lot cuter.