The Tot Exclusive
Toddler/Big Kid Organic Pima Cotton PJ Set - Skiers
On sale for $30.00. Originally priced at $50.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Exclusive to The Tot, the super soft HART + LAND SLEEP two-piece pajama set will keep little ones cozy all night. With a long sleeve top and cuffed pant, they’re perfect for morning cuddles. Great for Christmas!
- Made of 100% Organic Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Two piece set with elastic waistband
- All dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements
- Cultivated without the use of pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Prints designed by Inslee Fariss
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- For safety reasons, this garment should fit snug and is not flame resistant. We recommend ordering up a size
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.