The Tot Exclusive
Toddler/Big Kid Organic Pima Cotton PJ Set - To The Rescue
On sale for $30.00. Originally priced at $50.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Exclusive to The Tot, the super soft HART + LAND SLEEP two-piece pajama set will keep little ones cozy all night. With a firetruck and Dalmation print, long sleeve top and cuffed pant, they’re perfect for morning cuddles.
- Made of 100% organic Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Two piece set with elastic waistband
- All dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements
- Cultivated without the use of pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Prints designed by Loulou Baker
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- For safety reasons, this garment should fit snug and is not flame resistant. We recommend ordering up a size
- Size chart available in image gallery
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. Illustrated with exclusive prints by various artists, HART + LAND PJs are made from 100% Pima Cotton and are free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. Designed to fit snug, they’re also made without flame retardants and never treated with PFAS or antibacterial agents. With designs for the whole family, birthday parties, lazy weekends and holiday cards just got a whole lot cuter.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.