Exclusive to The Tot, the super soft Hart + Land two-piece pajama set will keep little ones cozy all night. With a long sleeve top and cuffed pant, they’re perfect for morning cuddles.
- Made of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- All dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements
- Head-to-toe snaps along the front for easy changes
- Cultivated without the use of pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Machine washable
- Prints designed by Inslee Fariss
- Made in Peru
- For safety reasons, this garment should fit snug and is not flame resistant. We recommend ordering up a size
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. Illustrated with exclusive prints by various artists, HART + LAND PJs are made from 100% Pima Cotton and are free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. Designed to fit snug, they’re also made without flame retardants and never treated with PFAS or antibacterial agents. With designs for the whole family, birthday parties, lazy weekends and holiday cards just got a whole lot cuter.