The Tot Exclusive
Organic Essential Seven Piece Baby Gift Set - Zen Blue $150
On sale for $90.00. Originally priced at $150.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.
The HART + LAND Organic Essential Baby Gift Set is the absolute perfect gift for baby showers and newborns. The Zen Blue set includes 1 x long sleeve footed bodysuit, 1 x short sleeve lap shoulder bodysuit, 1 x short sleeve crew tee-shirt, 1 x leggings, 1 x swaddle, 1 x hat and a Loulou Lollipop Color Block Pacifier Clip.
Read MoreRead Less
- 7 Piece Set
- Bodysuits, Shirt, Leggings, Swaddle + Hat
- Made of 100% GOTS Certified Pima Cotton
- Dyes meet Oeko-tex Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Hypoallergenic and breathable composition
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- Loulou Lollipop Color Block Pacifier Clip
- 100% food grade silicone beads
- Maple wood beads certified for teething
- Free of BPA, phthalates, lead, cadmium and PVC
- Rust free stainless steel clip with plastic insert to protect the fabric
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.