The Tot Exclusive
Organic Essential Ten Piece Baby Gift Set - Unisex $250
On sale for $150.00. Originally priced at $250.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.
The HART + LAND Organic Essential Baby Gift Set is the absolute perfect gift for baby showers and newborns. The Unisex set includes 1 x long sleeve footed bodysuit, 1 x short sleeve lap shoulder bodysuit, 1 x long sleeve lap shoulder bodysuit, 1 x short sleeve crew tee-shirt, 1 x long sleeve crew tee-shirt, 2 x leggings, 1 x swaddle, 1 x hat and a Loulou Lollipop Trinity Teether.
Read MoreRead Less
- 10 Piece Set
- Bodysuits, Shirts, Leggings, Swaddle + Hat
- Made of 100% GOTS Certified Pima Cotton
- Dyes meet Oeko-tex Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Hypoallergenic and breathable composition
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- Loulou Lollipop Trinity Teether
- Made of food-grade silicone
- Birch wood ring conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax
- BPA, PVC, Phthalates, lead and cadmium free
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.