The HART + LAND Organic Solid Sweatshirt with patches is made from delightfully soft organic Pima cotton, and is perfect for mixing and matching or layering for a little bit of extra warmth!
- Made of organic Pima Cotton
- Non-toxic dyes
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Hypoallergenic and breathable composition
- Crew neckline
- Long sleeves
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Made in Peru
- Select the patch size, small or large
- Select the patch color, bright or earth tone
- Enter the letters or initials (max two letters for large patches and max three letters for small patches)
- Large patch sizes vary between 2 – 3″ W x 2 – 2.5″ T
- Small patch sizes vary between 1-1.25″ W x 1-1.25″ T
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.