Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.
The Hart + Land Organic Solid Leggings with a Large Star print are easy to pull on, easy to move in and even easier to love. Made from a soft organic cotton and spandex blend, there’s plenty of room for a diaper.
- Made of 100% GOTS Certified Pima Cotton
- Dyes meet Oeko-tex Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Hypoallergenic and breathable composition
- Elastic waistband
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- Runs small, we recommend ordering up a size