When Nasiba Adilova and the team behind HART + LAND set out to make a collection of non-toxic and insanely soft essential basics for kids, little did they know just how successful their pajama designs would be. Featuring prints by artists like Loulou Baker, Kathleen Brown, Craig Grimston and Inslee Fariss, the family matching sets sold out almost instantly, prompting the brand to create HART + LAND SLEEP – a division that focuses solely on designing and creating pajamas made with original and exclusive artwork for children and adults. HART + LAND pajamas are made from 100% Peruvian Pima cotton and printed with non-toxic inks.
Exclusive to The Tot, the super soft Hart + Land Footed Bodysuit will keep little ones cozy all night. With long sleeves and convenient snaps along the front, they’re perfect for morning cuddles with the family. Great for Christmas!
- Made of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFCAS and antibacterial agents
- All dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements
- Sustainably and ethically made in Peru
- Head-to-toe snaps along the front for easy changes
- Print designed by Inslee Fariss
- Machine washable
- Wear snug fitting, not flame resistant
- Size chart available in image gallery