Exclusive to The Tot, the super soft Hart + Land Footed Bodysuit will keep little ones cozy all night. With long sleeves and convenient snaps along the front, they’re perfect for morning cuddles with the family.
- Made of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- All dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements
- Head-to-toe snaps along the front for easy changes
- Cultivated without the use of pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Machine washable
- Prints designed by Sally King McBride
- Made in Peru
- For safety reasons, this garment should fit snug and is not flame resistant. We recommend ordering up a size
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.