The HART + LAND Organic Zip Footed Bodysuit features a zipper down the front, making outfit and diaper changes quick and easy. This classic striped wardrobe essential is also hypoallergenic, breathable and footed for a warm and cozy night’s sleep.
- Made of 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- All dyes have GOTS certification
- Hypoallergenic and breathable composition
- Sizes NB and 0-3 m feature fold-over mittens
- Zips down the front
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- For safety reasons, this garment should fit snug and is not flame resistant. We recommend ordering up a size
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.