The HART + LAND Organic Ribbed Romper is made from super soft, organic cotton rib and features a kangaroo pocket to keep your little one’s hands nice and warm. With snaps at the bottom for quick and easy diaper changes, and a breathable design with lots of room to wiggle, this versatile one-piece is the perfect choice for active tots on the go!
- Made from 97% organic cotton and 3% elastane
- Dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances.
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Hypoallergenic and breathable composition
- 2 button placket
- Kangaroo pocket
- Snaps at the bottom
- Long sleeves
- Machine washable and dryer safe
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.