The Tot Exclusive
Baby/Toddler Organic Pima Cotton Footed Bodysuit PJ - Winter Penguins
On sale for $24.00. Originally priced at $40.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Exclusive to The Tot, the super soft HART + LAND SLEEP footed bodysuit will keep little ones cozy all night. With long sleeves and convenient snaps along the front, they’re perfect for morning cuddles with the family. Great for Christmas!
- Made of 100% Organic Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants and antibacterial agents
- All dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements
- Cultivated without the use of pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Head-to-toe snaps along the front for easy changes
- Print designed by Vaughan Spanjer
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- For safety reasons, this garment should fit snug and is not flame resistant. We recommend ordering up a size
- Size chart available in image gallery
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. Illustrated with exclusive prints by various artists, HART + LAND PJs are made from 100% Pima Cotton and are free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. Designed to fit snug, they’re also made without flame retardants and never treated with PFAS or antibacterial agents. With designs for the whole family, birthday parties, lazy weekends and holiday cards just got a whole lot cuter.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.