Exclusively available at The Tot, Hart + Land creates organic pima cotton pieces for newborns and infants that are ethically produced and 100% non-toxic. Inspired by The Tot Founder, Nasiba Adilova’s passion for finding the cleanest and healthiest products for her family, the collection includes bodysuits, bedding, swaddles as well as matching PJ sets for the whole family. Through collaborations with some of the world’s most celebrated designers and artists like Inslee Fariss, Kathleen Brown and Loullou Baker, Hart + Land combines style, functionality and sustainability in an avant-garde way.
The Kimono style wrap closure of the HART + LAND Organic Long Sleeve Bodysuit sits flat and smooth across your baby’s chest, while the snaps at the bottom make diaper changes a breeze.
- Made of 100% organic pima cotton
- Dyes meet OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Free of pesticides and formaldehyde
- Long sleeves
- Kimono style snap closure
- Snaps at bottom
- Embroidered logo on sleeve
- Machine washable
- Ethically made in Peru