The Tot Exclusive
Baby/Toddler Organic Footed Bodysuit - Stripe
On sale for $24.00. Originally priced at $40.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The Hart + Land Organic Footed Bodysuit with stripes is a cozy basic every little one needs. Made from 100% organic pima cotton, it has snaps down the front and at the bottom to make outfit and diaper changes a breeze.
- Made of 100% GOTS Certified Pima Cotton
- Dyes meet Oeko-tex Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Hypoallergenic and breathable composition
- Sizes NB and 0-3 m feature fold-over mittens
- Snaps at front and bottom
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- For safety reasons, this garment should fit snug and is not flame resistant. We recommend ordering up a size
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. Illustrated with exclusive prints by various artists, HART + LAND PJs are made from 100% Pima Cotton and are free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. Designed to fit snug, they’re also made without flame retardants and never treated with PFAS or antibacterial agents. With designs for the whole family, birthday parties, lazy weekends and holiday cards just got a whole lot cuter.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.