The HART + LAND Bamboo Zip Footed Bodysuit features a zipper down the front, making outfit and diaper changes quick and easy. This classic wardrobe essential is also hypoallergenic, breathable, and footed for a warm and cozy night’s sleep.
- Made of 95% sustainable bamboo rayon and 5% spandex
- Cultivated without the use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Made in an eco-friendly closed-loop system
- GOTS approved dyes
- Moisture-absorbent and quick-drying
- Resistant to odor causing bacteria and UV rays
- Zips down the front
- Machine washable
- Fairtrade certified
- Sustainably made in India
- This product’s hangtags are sustainably made from recycled paper, reducing its carbon footprint and cutting back on waste.
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.