The HART + LAND Bamboo Footed Bodysuit is a cozy staple every little one needs. Made from 95% bamboo and 5% spandex, it has snaps down the front and at the bottom to make outfit and diaper changes a breeze.
- Made of 95% sustainable bamboo rayon and 5% spandex
- Cultivated without the use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Made in an eco-friendly closed-loop system
- GOTS approved dyes
- Free of flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Moisture-absorbent and quick-drying
- Naturally resistant to odor causing bacteria and UV rays
- Machine washable
- Fairtrade certified
- Sustainably made in India
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Bamboo ESSENTIALS are made from the pulp of bamboo grass, which is one of the most sustainable and fastest-growing plants on the planet. With a growth rate of over twelve inches per day, bamboo is tremendously strong, does not require irrigation or pesticides and biodegrades more quickly than oil based synthetics. It’s particularly great for babies and those with sensitive skin because it is naturally hypoallergenic, temperature regulating, moisture-wicking and resistant to UV rays and odor-causing bacteria.