The HART + LAND Organic Muslin Bib is a stylish bandana-style bib that is made from ultra-soft organic muslin cotton. Featuring snaps for a secure fit, it is perfect for keeping your little one’s clothing protected from dribbles and mealtime messes.
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton muslin
- Dyes meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100 requirements – meaning they are eco-friendly and free from harmful substances
- Free of harmful chemicals
- Two snaps for a perfect fit
- Machine washable
- Age recommendation: 0 – 24 months
- Dimensions: 15.25″ W x 7″ H (with neck opening when closed)
- This product’s hangtags are sustainably made from recycled paper, reducing its carbon footprint and cutting back on waste.
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Organic Pima Cotton ESSENTIALS are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. During the first year of a baby’s life, their skin and respiratory system is particularly delicate, which is why organic cotton is such a great option. Celebrated for their naturally breathable fabric, fit and durability, these organic cotton essentials are intended to be mixed, matched and passed onto friends and family.