The HART + LAND Sleep Bag is made from bamboo rayon fabric that is super soft and provides a cozy and comfortable sleeping alternative to blankets in the crib. The sleep bag has a double zipper that makes diaper changes easy, meaning significantly less fuss from babies.
- Made of 95% sustainable bamboo rayon and 5% spandex
- Cultivated without the use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Made in an eco-friendly closed-loop system
- GOTS approved dyes
- Free of flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- Moisture-absorbent and quick-drying
- Resistant to odor causing bacteria and UV rays
- Machine washable
- Fairtrade certified
- Sustainably made in India
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. HART + LAND Bamboo rayon ESSENTIALS are made from the pulp of bamboo grass, which is one of the most sustainable and fastest-growing plants on the planet. With a growth rate of over twelve inches per day, bamboo is tremendously strong, does not require irrigation or pesticides and biodegrades more quickly than oil based synthetics. The fabric is great for babies and those with sensitive skin because it is hypoallergenic, temperature regulating, moisture-wicking and resistant to UV rays and odor-causing bacteria.