The HART + LAND Organic Bib is made from ultra-soft organic Pima cotton and is perfect for mealtimes and for keeping your little one’s clothing protected from dribbles and drool.
- Made of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton
- Free of harmful chemicals like flame retardants, PFAS and antibacterial agents
- All dyes are GOTS certified
- Cultivated without the use of pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Ships in a HART + LAND organic muslin bag
- Machine washable
- Made in Peru
- Age recommendation: 0 – 24 months
- Dimensions: 9.75″ L x 6.75″ W
ABOUT HART + LAND
Born from The Tot Founder and mama of three, Nasiba Adilova’s HART + LAND is The Tot’s first private label brand, designed with safe, non-toxic and soft fabrics for not only babies and toddlers, but the whole family. Illustrated with exclusive prints by various artists, HART + LAND PJs are made from 100% Pima Cotton and are free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, heavy metals, antimicrobial agents and AZO dyes. Designed to fit snug, they’re also made without flame retardants and never treated with PFAS or antibacterial agents. With designs for the whole family, birthday parties, lazy weekends and holiday cards just got a whole lot cuter.