Hape produces sustainable FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) approved wood toys that are specifically designed to inspire play, learning and exploration. Both creatively designed and eco-friendly, all of Hape’s products meet, and more often, exceed the strictest international standards for quality and safety. But behind the innovative designs and meticulous quality lies the even stronger ethos of Hape. From the beginning of the design process, through production and delivery, to the final unwrapping of the consumer packaging, Hape toys are a collaboration of global thinking and responsible ecology.
The Hape Medieval Castle Kit lets kids set their imaginations free to create their own medieval castle using easy-to-build PolyM blocks. Easy for little hands to hold, PolyM blocks help develop creativity, strengthen problem-solving capabilities and help improve social skills.
- Made of child-safe wood and water based paints
- Includes 309 PolyM bricks, stickers, build instructions and instructions
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and problem-solving
- Rigorously tested for child safety
- Age recommendation: 30 months +
- Made in Germany