Hape produces sustainable FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) approved wood toys that are specifically designed to inspire play, learning and exploration. Both creatively designed and eco-friendly, all of Hape’s products meet, and more often, exceed the strictest international standards for quality and safety. But behind the innovative designs and meticulous quality lies the even stronger ethos of Hape. From the beginning of the design process, through production and delivery, to the final unwrapping of the consumer packaging, Hape toys are a collaboration of global thinking and responsible ecology.
The Hape Deluxe Scientific Workbench lets junior inventors learn about science, while strengthening fine motor skills and promoting imaginative play. Featuring 79 pieces, it contains everything children as young as four need to conduct over 15 experiments and demonstrate key scientific principles.
- Made of child-safe wood and water based paints
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Includes 79 pieces
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and imaginative play
- Rigorously tested for child safety
- Age recommendation: 4 years +
- Dimensions: 19.3″ L x 11.8″ W x 30.5″ H