The HALO SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Made of 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes
- 3-way adjustable swaddle adjusts to your baby’s sleep style
- Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- No need to unswaddle
- Free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes
- Machine washable
- Available in one size: Newborn
- 19 to 23 in; 48 to 58 cm; 6 to 12 lbs; 3 to 5 kg