Greentom’s mission is to create smart and sustainable products. To color the world and the future of our kids a lot greener. They believe less is more. It starts at the drawing table by optimizing all product parts. It ends with the most comfortable, sustainable and affordable stroller on planet Earth. Greentom products are easy to use, safe and made of high quality and sustainable materials. The fabrics are entirely made out of recycled drinking bottles and the frame is made from recycled, post-consumer polypropylene (PP).
The perfect ride for passengers ready to explore more! The Greentom Reversible switches sides seamlessly. The precious passenger is able to face you or face the rest of the world, face-forward. Both positions go back from A to Zzzzzz. It’s up to your precious petite passenger when it is time to explore more from a baby push chair perspective. The idea is that they are facing what is out there and that you are the push chair….pusher. Of course, you can always reverse position, so they won’t forget who’s pushing them forward.
- Comfortable, maneuverable & lightweight
- Adjustable 5 position recline
- BPA, PVC and Phtalate free
- Easy to remove machine washable fabric
- Fabric made of 100% PET-bottles
- Frame made of high-quality recycled polypropene
- 8″ rear wheels and 6.5″ swivel wheels
- Easy fold system with integrated folding lock
- All materials can be reused or recycled
- Best suitable from 6 months up to 2-1/2 years
- Weight: 17.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 40″ x 22″ x 31″
- White wheeled chassis
- Additional frame
- Reversible seat, basket & canopy
- Grey-colored fabric set
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.