100% recycled toys? Yep, it’s possible – at Green Toys. The California-based company uses old milk bottles to make classic kids’ toys – the kind we remember from our own childhoods. By using recycled plastic, Green Toys is able to divert plastic from landfill, save energy and reduce their carbon footprint. Even their packaging is sustainable – it’s even won a Greener Packaging Award, America’s only independent award for sustainable packaging. 100% US-made, Green Toys are made for kids, with the planet in mind.
The Green Toys™ seaplane is ready for excitement in the sky or out at sea. Made from 100% recycled plastic milk jugs that save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, this buoyant yellow and green floatplane features a spinning propeller and chunky, oversized pontoons perfect for coasting into any port. Specially designed to float when taken into the bathtub or pool, young captains can easily navigate from water to air and back again.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- No BPA, phthalates or PVC
- Manufactured in the USA
- Meets FDA food contact standards
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Packaged with recycled and recyclable materials and printed with soy inks
- Age recommendation: 1 + years
- Weight: 0.61 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.5″ L x 9″ W x 5.25″ H