100% recycled toys? Yep, it’s possible – at Green Toys. The California-based company uses old milk bottles to make classic kids’ toys – the kind we remember from our own childhoods. By using recycled plastic, Green Toys is able to divert plastic from landfill, save energy and reduce their carbon footprint. Even their packaging is sustainable – it’s even won a Greener Packaging Award, America’s only independent award for sustainable packaging. 100% US-made, Green Toys are made for kids, with the planet in mind.
Mama Mia! The Green Toys Pizza Parlor is open for business. Pizza lovers can pretend and play chef and server by taking orders, creating custom pizzas, and serving guests. This colorful 27-piece set features four slices that can be stacked with toppings galore to dish up any personal pie. Each realistic part is made in the USA from food-safe 100% recycled plastic milk containers that save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The set includes 4 pizza crusts, 20 pizza toppings (4 sauce, 4 cheese, 4 sets pepperoni, 2 sets mushrooms, 2 sets onions, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 1 red tomato, and 1 green tomato), pizza cutter, Pizza Parlor order forms, and pizza “delivery” box. Take out or deliver this good green fun!
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- No BPA, phthalates or PVC
- Manufactured in the USA
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Packaged with recycled and recyclable materials and printed with soy inks
- Interchangeable with other Green Toys stacking play food products
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Weight: 1.69 lbs
- Complete pizza: 7-3/4″ diameter, 1-1/4″H
- Toppings: approximately 3″ W
- Pizza cutter: 6-3/4″ L
- Delivery box: 9″ W x 1-1/4″ H