100% recycled toys? Yep, it’s possible – at Green Toys. The California-based company uses old milk bottles to make classic kids’ toys – the kind we remember from our own childhoods. By using recycled plastic, Green Toys is able to divert plastic from landfill, save energy and reduce their carbon footprint. Even their packaging is sustainable – it’s even won a Greener Packaging Award, America’s only independent award for sustainable packaging. 100% US-made, Green Toys are made for kids, with the planet in mind.
Unlock the door to safe, eco-friendly teething for your baby with the My First Green Toys™ Rattle Keys.
- Made in the USA from food-safe, 100% recycled plastic milk jugs
- The four colorful pieces swing freely on the lightweight ring
- Easy to grasp, shake, and explore different shapes, colors, and textures
- With rounded edges and no external coatings
- BPA, phthalates, and PVC Free
- Meets FDA food contact standards
- Dishwasher safe
- Age recommendation: 0 years +