The Green Tones Melody Glockenspiel is a sustainably-made wooden percussion instrument that has a specifically designed resonator chamber to enhance the resonating bell-like tones. The two mallets will make it easy for your child to discover sound and rhythm and have an authentic musical experience.
- Made of chemical-free rubberwood
- Non-toxic glue & water-based, VOC-free paint
- Ergonomically designed Mangowood base fits easily on a lap or table
- Specially designed resonator chamber enhances the beautiful melodic sound
- Eight precision tuned bars in the C major diatonic scale
- Promotes self-expression, confidence, and imagination
- Develops sensory processing and gross and fine motor skills
- Packaged in eco-friendly packaging with recycled papers
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Passes safety requirements for CPSIA/ASTM F 963-11, CCPSA, and CPSC
ABOUT GREEN TONES
Green Tones is an award winning brand that is committed to developing age appropriate, eco-friendly, and safe wooden musical instruments to stimulate cognitive abilities in children. The Green Tones brand was founded by the Hohner company to continue its 160+ year heritage of making musical instruments in order to focus specifically on the needs of children.