Developed according to the Waldorf principles of learning, The Grapat Perpetual Calendar teaches the months and seasons in a visual and sensory-driven way! This unique, self-manipulative calendar will allow your child to touch, see, and better understand the passage of time.
- Made of sustainably sourced wood with vegetable based finishes
- Painted by hand with non-toxic water-based dyes
- Set includes:
- 1x natural beech wood bowl
- 2x natural beech wood cubes with the numbers of the days printed
- 12x nins in rainbow colors
- A platform distributed in 4 sections that determine the seasons, and stamped with the months of the year.
- Rougher wood grain finish provides a sensory experience for your tot!
- Complies with EN-71 safety standards
- Age recommendation: 12 months +
- Dimensions: Nins are approx 2.3″
- Please note: Due to the natural wood grain, this product may have a rougher finish, and may vary in appearance and texture.
Founded by husband-wife duo and parents of two, Casiana Monczar and Jordi Soler, Grapat is a family-run minimalist toy company based in the Pyrenean mountains of Catalunya. Inspired by their desire to create toys that enable, not limit open-ended and loose-part play for their children, Casiana and Jordi focus on using sustainably sourced wood and non-toxic paint to create products that allow kids to create, imagine and explore.