Founded by husband-wife duo and parents of two, Casiana Monczar and Jordi Soler, Grapat is a family-run minimalist toy company based in the Pyrenean mountains of Catalunya. Inspired by their desire to create toys that enable, not limit open-ended and loose-part play for their children, Casiana and Jordi focus on using sustainably sourced wood and non-toxic paint to create products that allow kids to create, imagine and explore.
The Grapat Nins, Rings & Coins set allows kids to mix, match, stack, sort and arrange the Nins, Rings and Coins, which encourages imaginative play, hand-eye coordination as well as counting and color skills.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and vegetable based finishes
- Painted by hand with non-toxic water-based dyes
- Includes 6 Nins, 36 Rings, 18 Coins, and storage bag
- Dimensions: Nins 2.36″ H, Rings and Coins 1.93″ D
- Age recommendation: 18 months +
- Safety Standard EN-71
- Made in Spain