The colors of the rainbow are beautifully featured in this 24-piece wooden ring set. Each color of the Grapat Nest Rings contains 4 rings that go from brighter to lighter, and larger to smaller. Your child will love inventing new creative games with this stackable and stringable set. Eco-friendly, educational, and fun, these sustainably sourced wooden rings will help develop logical-mathematical thinking and fine motor skills, and will encourage imaginative play.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and vegetable based finishes
- Painted by hand with non-toxic water-based dyes
- 24 piece set
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Safety Standard EN-71
- Made in Spain
- Dimensions: 3.9″ D, 2.9″ D, 1.9″ D, 0.9″ D
- Please note: Due to the natural wood grain, this product may have a rougher finish, and may vary in appearance and texture.
Founded by husband-wife duo and parents of two, Casiana Monczar and Jordi Soler, Grapat is a family-run minimalist toy company based in the Pyrenean mountains of Catalunya. Inspired by their desire to create toys that enable, not limit open-ended and loose-part play for their children, Casiana and Jordi focus on using sustainably sourced wood and non-toxic paint to create products that allow kids to create, imagine and explore.