Made of supremely soft sateen-weave cotton and stuffed with ultra-fluffy down, the Gooselings Into The Woodlands Toddler Pillow is also OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified, providing your child with a comfy and breathable place to rest their head at night.
- Made from responsibly sourced sateen-weave cotton with a fluffy down filling
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified – meaning it is woven from the purest materials and free of harmful toxins
- Discreetly placed zipper closure
- Soft, breathable, and lightweight
- Adorable deer, butterfly, and floral woodland-inspired print
- Crafted in Portugal & Denmark with European quality and craftsmanship
- Packaged in two printed, cotton canvas reusable bags.
- Age recommendation: 18 months +
- Dimensions: 12″ x 18″
Wanting to provide a sense of calm to new parents in the stressful and exciting world of parenting, Gooselings was created to be more than just a blanket. Founders Elana and Jonathan were inspired by the Scandinavian lifestyle’s “hygge”, or creating an atmosphere that keeps you content. The brand’s materials meet strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe textiles, and are allergen free and NOMITE certified. They have the Downafresh Greenline tick of approval which guarantee clean, high-quality products that have been made in accordance with the strictest washing requirements in Europe. You can rest easy knowing that you are providing your family with safe, eco-friendly homewares, while finding your little slice of happiness with these delightfully cozy blankets and bedding!