Light, airy, and exceptionally cozy, the Gooselings Under the Arches Cover + Insert is filled with the world’s fluffiest, insulating, and responsibly-sourced European Muscovy down. Expertly stuffed to provide the perfect amount of fluffiness, warmth, and quality, this blanket is uniquely sized to wrap your tot in year-round comfiness until age two.
- Cover is made from sateen-weave cotton
- Filled with responsibly-sourced European Muscovy down
- OEKO-Tex Certified
- Uses discreetly designed YKK zippers for easy use, and for beautiful aesthetic.
- Season-less and meant to be used all year long
- Insert is encased in a 280 thread-count sateen shell for a silk-soft feel.
- Packaged in two cotton canvas tote bags
- Made in Europe
- Age recommendation: Birth – 2 years
- Dimensions: 28″ x 39″
Wanting to provide a sense of calm to new parents in the stressful and exciting world of parenting, Gooselings was created to be more than just a blanket. Founders Elana and Jonathan were inspired by the Scandinavian lifestyle’s “hygge”, or creating an atmosphere that keeps you content. The brand’s materials meet strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe textiles, and are allergen free and NOMITE certified. They have the Downafresh Greenline tick of approval which guarantee clean, high-quality products that have been made in accordance with the strictest washing requirements in Europe. You can rest easy knowing that you are providing your family with safe, eco-friendly homewares, while finding your little slice of happiness with these delightfully cozy blankets and bedding!