The Goose Grease The Trailblazers is a set of sustainably-sourced wooden peg dolls that represent four incredible women who changed the world and the course of history. Safe for little hands to hold and explore, these artisan-crafted and hand-painted dolls are finished with non-toxic, water-based paints.
- Set of four wooden peg dolls:
- Jane Goodall
- Rosie the Riveter
- Bessie Coleman
- Made from sustainably-sourced wood (when one tree is harvested, two trees are planted)
- Finished with USA-made, non-toxic, water-based paints
- Designed in Brooklyn, NY
- Handmade and handpainted by skilled local artisans in Colombia
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 3.5″ H
ABOUT GOOSE GREASE
Founded as a fairtrade company in 2011, Goose Grease has been dedicated to providing handcrafted, artisanal wooden dolls that engage and delight children of all ages. Each doll is handmade in a small carpentry shop in Colombia, using sustainably forested wood and finished with non-toxic, waterbased paint. Goose Grease trains and employs skilled local artisans to hand-paint each peg, making these dolls truly unique, heirloom toys that will stay with your family for years to come.