Being new parents to a beautiful baby girl, founders Angela & Justin Clair, saw countless plastic and unnatural toys in the marketplace. They also saw many children’s blocks with simple and unoriginal designs, so they wanted to create a new and modern product featuring cities to inspire learning and Globe Totters was born. Realizing that parents prefer a safer alternative to traditional toy production, their products are made with 100% GOTS Certified organic cotton and are produced with non-toxic water based inks. It’s what’s inside that counts and they’ve stuffed their blocks with 100% biodegradable eco-fill (derived from corn), to create a safe and healthy learning experience.
The Globe Totters are two characters who “Globe Tot” around the world. Featuring famous landmarks, traditional food and culture, your tots will love the original and vibrant art while they discover city after city.
- Discover Brooklyn’s many attractions including Coney Island and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Educational, stimulating and fun
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabric exterior
- 100% biodegradable eco-fill PLA interior
- Handmade in New York City
- Age recommendation: Newborn +
- Dimensions: Approx. 5″ x 5″