Anyone who’s ever had a baby suffering from a cold knows the magic of the NoseFrida – an innovative product that literally sucks the snot from your baby’s nose, allowing them to breathe easily once more. With a range of clever products that focus on mama and baby’s wellbeing (from a post-partum perineal washer to a nail clippers that genuinely do not hurt your baby’s tiny fingers!), FridaBaby is committed to helping parents and their children navigate those first years after birth with ease. The company also invests in a one-for-one program – so for every FridaBaby product you buy, they’ll donate one to someone who needs it more.
When it comes to oral care, it’s good to start ’em young! The SmileFrida Finger Brush makes it easy to clean your squirmy little one’s baby teeth, without losing your sanity. And the double-sided brush tackles top + bottom at the same time. Plus, a gentle massage with the Finger Brush can go a long way in alleviating teething woes.
- Helps train and develop good oral hygiene habits for babies and infants
- Triple-angle silicone double-sided brush cleans and massages all sides of the teeth and gums at once
- Safe bacteria-resistant brush works with or without infant toothpaste and is safe to clean
- Storage stand to keep brush clean and dust-free when not in use
- BPA free
- Age recommendation: 3 – 18 months