Anyone who’s ever had a baby suffering from a cold knows the magic of the NoseFrida – an innovative product that literally sucks the snot from your baby’s nose, allowing them to breathe easily once more. With a range of clever products that focus on mama and baby’s wellbeing (from a post-partum perineal washer to a nail clippers that genuinely do not hurt your baby’s tiny fingers!), FridaBaby is committed to helping parents and their children navigate those first years after birth with ease. The company also invests in a one-for-one program – so for every FridaBaby product you buy, they’ll donate one to someone who needs it more.
The Fridababy Fridet the Buttwasher is a smart potty-training solution that uses water instead of harsh chemicals to clean messy bottoms while toddlers are still learning how to wipe properly.
- Gentle: uses water instead of harsh chemicals
- Effective: cleans thoroughly, preventing rashes
- Earth-friendly: less toilet paper- less waste; also great to wash cloth diapers
- Economical: the alternative to an over-use of wipes
- Portable: includes a lightweight travel bag for on-the-go potty training
- Lifetime warranty, no questions asked
- Includes: 1 fridet & 1 waterproof pouch