Founded by Paris born designer and entrepreneur, Sarah Gurt, after years of working for brands like Thierry Mugler, Calvin Klein and Oscar de la Renta, Freedom Moses is an Israeli footwear company that creates summer sandals that are intended to be worn year round. Inspired by the aesthetics and vibes of Tel Aviv, Freedom Moses shoes are recyclable, waterproof, washable, animal friendly and literally smell like milk and honey. Made from PCU plastic injected with air, this unique combination of materials creates a super comfortable walking experience.
Easy to slip on and a must have for summer fun, the Freedom Moses Slipper Shoe is a no-fuss footwear option that’s sustainable, durable and effortlessly cool.
- Made from sustainable PCU plastic
- Injected with air and natural oils
- Provides durability as well as comfort
- Animal friendly
- Won’t make your feet stink
- Easy to wipe clean with soap and water
- Ethically produced in PRC