Let your tot get hands-on in the kitchen with the Franklin + Emily Toddler Tower! Your little chef will love being up-close to all the action, helping you chop, rinse, sort, whisk, and roll the family’s meals. Exclusive to The Tot , this FSC-certified wooden learning stool has an easily adjustable platform that is designed to grow with your child, and can even be used as a toothbrushing tower, or stationed in the laundry room to help fold clothes.
- Comes fully assembled
- All fastenings hidden internally
- Adjustable height platform (5mm hex key and instructions included)
- Finished with environmentally and kid-friendly finishes
- Made of FSC certified and CARB2 compliant Baltic Birch plywood
- Non-toxic, free of solvents and VOCs, and safe for food contact
- Vegetable tanned leather safety strap
- Designed in the USA and assembled by hand in Brooklyn, NY
- Age recommendation: 2 – 6 years
- Dimensions: 16”D x 17 1/4”W x 33 3/8”H
- Adjustable Platform Height: 12”, 15”, 18”
- New and improved version as of Oct 2020; improvements include updated felt pads and adjustable platform can now be flipped
ABOUT FRANKLIN + EMILY
Inspired by the desire to make quality furniture that grows with children, and departing from the throwaway culture of kid’s furniture, Franklin + Emily was born. These quality pieces are made with superb craftsmanship and 100% renewable ingredients sourced from trees, bees and seeds. Free from solvents, VOCs and safe for food contact, the products are finished with natural vegetable oils and waxes and are non-toxic. Packaged and shipped in 100% recycled material, Franklin + Emily is a company on a mission to make a difference.