Inspired by the desire to make quality furniture that grows with children, and departing from the throwaway culture of kid’s furniture, Franklin + Emily was born. These quality pieces are made with superb craftsmanship and 100% renewable ingredients sourced from trees, bees and seeds. Free from solvents, VOCs and safe for food contact, the products are finished with natural vegetable oils and waxes and are non-toxic. Packaged and shipped in 100% recycled material, Franklin + Emily is a company on a mission to make a difference.
Featuring a soft and durable sling seat made with vegetable-tanned leather, the Franklin + Emily Leather Lounger is light enough for your tots to move without help. Non-toxic and made with FSC + CARB certified Baltic Birch plywood, this piece is easily cleaned with a damp cloth and will stay protected from even the most enthusiastic household members.
- Comes fully assembled
- All fastenings hidden internally
- Assembled by hand
- Finished with environmentally and kid-friendly finishes
- Non-toxic, free of solvents and VOCs, and safe for food contact
- Easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- FSC + CARB certified
- Made in the USA
″ W x 16.50
- Each Franklin + Emily piece is made to order and ships 2 to 4 weeks after placing your order.