Inspired by the desire to make quality furniture that grows with children, and departing from the throwaway culture of kid’s furniture, Franklin + Emily was born. These quality pieces are made with superb craftsmanship and 100% renewable ingredients sourced from trees, bees and seeds. Free from solvents, VOCs and safe for food contact, the products are finished with natural vegetable oils and waxes and are non-toxic. Packaged and shipped in 100% recycled material, Franklin + Emily is a company on a mission to make a difference.
The Franklin + Emily Chair in Baltic Birch was designed with play in mind. With a simplistic, modern design, this easy-to-clean chair is made with responsibly sourced materials, and a non-toxic finish. FSC + CARB certified, this cozy but sturdy piece is sure to be a family favorite for years to come.
- Comes fully assembled
- All fastenings hidden internally
- Assembled by hand
- Finished with environmentally and kid-friendly finishes
- Made of Baltic Birch plywood
- Non-toxic, free of solvents and VOCs, and safe for food contact
- FSC + CARB certified
- Made in the USA
″ W x
- Each Franklin + Emily piece is made to order and ships in 2 to 4 weeks after placing your order.