Established in 2015, Folklore Las Niñas is a fashion movement that promotes multiculturalism, diversity and consciousness about what our girls wear and the impact of their fashion. Through their upscale artisan designs and eco-conscious manufacturing, Folklore Las Niñas strives to educate the next generation of women, while creating designs that encourage self-expression. They’re also a proud partner of Ecofiltro, a non-profit dedicated to providing clean drinking water to low income families in rural Guatemala.
Handmade in Guatemala, the Folklore Las Niñas Brisa Dress has a beautiful tie-dyed and foot-loomed chest, short flutter sleeves, back wood button closure and gathered waist. Truly an heirloom piece!
- Handmade with artisan made textile from Guatemala including “manta” from the New Denim Project and Stela 9 Fabric
- Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program