The Finn & Emma Macrame Swing is handmade by artisans in India. Not only will keep your little one entertained but the textured patterns and neutral colors will make it a beautiful addition to any room. The swing can be hung from any secure beam both inside or out. Appropriate for babies and toddlers up to 50 lbs.
- Handmade in India by local artisans
- 100% organic & safe cotton thread rope and solid wood bar
- Adorable fringe embellishment
- Make sure to hang the chair from a beam or support sturdy enough to hold its weight
- Never leave your little one alone when on the swing
- Age recommendation: 6 – 18 months (whenever the baby can sit up & hold it’s head up)
- Weight recommendation: Up to 50 lbs
- Laying flat: 12.5″ x 13″ x 3″ D
- Top of loop to bottom of fringe: 55″
- Seat depth: 8″
ABOUT FINN + EMMA
For Anna Schwengle, founder of luxe, eco-conscious baby toy and clothing range Finn + Emma, design is all about the balance between style and sustainability. She launched Finn + Emma to fill a gap in the market for “ruffle-free” baby clothing, but since then, has gone on to create whimsical, fresh and fun toys, play gyms and more, that are all equally beloved by mamas. Each Finn + Emma product is created to heirloom quality standards, as Schwengle believes that sustainability is the only way to design. That means that each product is made with 100 per cent GOTS certified organic cotton, eco-friendly dyes, and all-natural wood. (In fact, Vogue recently named Finn + Emma among the top ten sustainable baby brands). All products are produced in fair trade settings that allow social and economic independence for workers (with a particular focus on women).